Monday, June 4, 2012

Picnic Time for Teddy Bears

"I like water...."

"Dear Lord....Thank you for this picnic..."

"...I promise to be a good little teddy bear."

"Not much here, so I think I'll walk around.."

"hmmm....nothing but crumbs!"

"Yes... I am VERY Patriotic!"

"Well I certainly hope this table has more.."

"I know that is a milk bottle, but what is in there?"

"Sorry flags, but you gotta move..."

"I love to crunch these bottles!"

"Wonder what's over on this deck..."

"Think I'll climb on up and see..."

"You with the camera...I am coming UP!"

"...providing I can wiggle thru here...."

"Izzie's, limes(yuck!), blue corn chips...nah....boring stuff for bears here.."

"I think I should take that radio.....that'll make 'em sweat!"

"Ohhhhhh, a blankeeee...."

"and someone sweet has been lying on here....I can smell it!"

"I think I'll just play with this for a while.."

"hmmm...wonder what I should do?"

"perhaps I can make it into a sweater"

"a nip here...a tuck there...."

"You know...."
"I think...

"I'm just gonna..."

"roll around for a bit..."

"what to do..stay..or go?"

"maybe just one more tug..."

"what are you looking at?...."

"you know...."

"I am OUT OF HERE!"

"Blanket too!"

"you want it...you gotta come get it! Show over! See ya next year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment